Frequently Asked Questions
Learning Curves Course Tuition
Tour packages are designed to be as inclusive as possible. The only additional expense is transportation to and from the city of origin. Course tuition is $4,500 and includes the following:
- Motorcycle rental (including helmet)
- Motorcycle insurance
- Fuel, oil, motorcycle maintenance
- Follow-up vehicle for luggage transport
- Hotel accommodations Wed-Saturday
- Opening reception Wednesday evening
- Continuing education course tuition
(CRA course tuition is included for
courses that include the CRA
- Course workbook materials
- National Park admission fees
- All group meals and beverages
- Stimulating conversation
- Memories that last a lifetime
A passenger may accompany you for an additional $499 fee.
$1,000 deposit is required to reserve a spot with the balance of $3,500 due 45 days prior to the starting date of the course. Payment is accepted by check, VISA, MasterCard,
American Express, or Discover.
Should you need to cancel, your $1,000 deposit will be refunded less a $200 administrative fee, provided your cancellation notice is provided 45 days prior to the
starting date of the course. Cancellation within 45 days of the starting date of the course will result in forfeiture of the $1,000 deposit.