—Robert Simms, Simms Family Dental
Dates: September 25-28
Clinician: Gordon Christensen
Grand Circle Adventure
Location: Grand Canyon, Zions, Bryce Canyon and Capital Reef National Parks
4 National Parks and 2 National Monuments in 4 days of riding
We’ve taken our classic ride and made it even better. Four of the nation’s most popular National Parks and two National Monuments in four days as you ride in the southern corner of Utah and northern Arizona. Experience the red rock, soaring peaks, deep canyons, and wide vistas of Capital Reef, Bryce Canyon, Grand Staircase, Vermillion Cliffs, and Zions on open roads of the West.
All this is wrapped into four days and four nights of great riding, great new friends, great food and lodging, and, of course, the quality CE and learning we are known for.
- Day 1: Flying into Salt Lake City and shuttling to Provo the afternoon or evening of Day 1, you will find a comfortable room at the Hampton Inn reserved and waiting for you for this first night.
- Day 2: We will pick you up at your hotel for our ride to Timpanogos Harley Davidson where your 2013 Harley will be waiting this morning. We travel south east out of Provo over the Wasatch Mountains and into red rock country of Southern Utah. After lunch we ride through Capital Reef National Park to our hotel for the night at the base of Boulder Mountain.
- Day 3: Our morning ride takes us across Highway 12 as it crosses Grand Staircase National Monument. This highway is considered one or the most scenic highways in the U.S. We have lunch in Bryce Canyon National Park and then head south to the shore of Lake Powell at Glen Canyon Dam in Page, Arizona, where we spend the night.
- Day 4: Our early start gives us the thrill of a one hour walk through Antelope Canyon on the Navajo Nation Reservation. This Canyon has been featured in National Geographic and Arizona Highways magazines and people travel from all over the world to photograph the beautiful sandstone formations. After Antelope Canyon, we cross Vermilion Cliffs National Monument on our climb to 8600 feet on the North Rim of the Grand Canyon. After lunch on the North Rim, we head back north to Zion National Park where we spend the night.
- Day 5: We travel again through Zion National Park and then head north again following the back roads of Southern Utah to reach Provo for our final dinner together and our last night before returning home on our flight out of Salt Lake City the next morning.
View Learning Curves Dental CE – Grand Circle Adventure in a larger map
Gordon and Rella Christensen live life completely and enjoy it to the fullest! They enjoy riding their Harley Davidson Heritage Softail in the beautiful mountain country surrounding their Utah home (they ride often) when they are not enjoying the many aspects of dentistry that takes up the majority of their time.
What can be said, by way of introduction, about two living legends in dentistry around the world? As founder, with Rella, of the CRA Foundation, and director of Practical Clinical Courses, Gordon has built a reputation as one of the most recognized and sought after clinicians both nationally and internationally.
As a Learning Curves Guest Clinician, Gordon’s expertise and ability (as you have come to expect) will send you home with meaningful pearls to incorporate into your practice on Monday Morning! Along with the daily sessions after a magnificent day of riding, Gordon and Rella become “bikers” along with the rest of us, sharing their fellowship and fun throughout the day as we ride. Our “Lunch and Learn” experiences have become legendary and you will return to your home with new friends and respected mentors.